Dear Mom and Dad,
Well I didn't get John for my first companion. So you can have him to help Vivian move. I'm not too disapointed though, my companion is great. Elder Broadhead is from West Jordan, and no he is not related to the Broadheads in the 23rd ward.
Elder Cook and Elder Stoddard are the other two in my room and we're all going to the same mission. We somehow managed to be put on a spanish speaking floor, so we get "chastized" for speaking a "telestial" language by the other missionaries. But the four of us get along really well and so things are good.
P-days are going to be on Thursdays and I will be able to set up an email account, so expect an email starting on the 5th. I love you all and miss you lots, but don't worry, I don't miss you enough to lose any sleep. Thank the young men for the letters they wrote me and be sure to go to Sunday School. I'm enjoying 3 weeks of Sunday School, that should make up for what I've missed.
Well in the time that I stopped writing and now, I've been called as my district's leader and now I know my companion kicks John's butt.. well sort of. Love you all, God bless.
Elder Harris
It's a continuation of the Elder Harris version of Name That Song. This weeks lyrics are:
"won't you look down on me Jesus, You've got to help me make a stand"
Notes: John was a joke as to who Andy's comp would be and the "name that song" was started by Sam during his mission.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Andy's first letter from the MTC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
John was refering to John the Beloved. And sadly, he didn't show up to help me move either.
Post a Comment