Thursday, February 5, 2009

First P-day

Notes: I guess we didn't send Andy out completely prepared. Having our email addresses would have been a smart thing to make sure he had.



Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:25:32 +0000

Hey Sam, I couldn't remember dad's or mom's e-mail so you get the first e-mail. Have dad send me his when you write back so i can send them there, but please forward this to dad.

Hello Everybody. First of all, thank you everyone for the letters. There is nothing like getting mail while you're here in the MTC. Life is busy but I'll be trying to write all of you in return.
Life is good, nothing really to report. Elder Broadhead and I hit a homerun when we taught the first lesson in the TRC (Teaching Resource Center) to a mock investigator the other day, and now are working on teaching people and not lessons.

I miss you all and can't wait to see you all again in two years

God bless, love you all.
The Gospel is True and Jesus is the Christ!

0 comments: