It's hard to believe that this transfer is almost gone but six weeks have come and gone and here we are on the verge of Super Week. I won't be getting another P-day for like a week and a half, on April 1st. I'll let you know if I'm getting transfered. We'll see I guess.
Right now we've hit a major road block with our investigators. Of the two that we still have (if you remember a lot of them dropped us). We had to cancel their baptism dates. Satan has been working hard and one of them fell off the map for a week and a half and the other is struggling to overcome an addiction to cigaretes.
The wards are getting along really well though. We just got a new Ward mission leader in one and he is way awesome ( he has MS too!) and the other ward is hammering out all the kinks in the ward mission plan. All in all the work on the ward level is moving forward.
I got to go on exchanges with both my District Leader and my Zone Leader. I was terrified because they both came into my area and I was supposed to be calling all the shots. Kind of stressful but it all worked out in the end and those days were both pretty good.
Hope everything is going well for you back home and wish you all the best in all your endevors.
Elder Harris
Monday, March 23, 2009
First Transfer Gone?
Posted by David at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment