Monday, April 6, 2009

Yea Finally Some Pictures

Allright so I figured that I better finally send you some pictures.
First is a picture of my MTC district in front of the Provo Temple.

Second is a picture of my jammed up thumb (I think I told you about that)

is a picture of my companion, Elder Burt
Then we have a picture of the hairy rat pigs that roam Arizona. (we lured them to us with old spaghetti)
and then finally Kathleen at her baptism on Saturday
Conference this year was amazing. It was a spiritual feast of epic proportions. Elder Hollands talk was by far my favorite, but close behind was Elder Anderson's. Elder Burt and I were talking about the new apostle a couple of days before conference and I called it. I was so excited to hear that Neil L Anderson was called to be an Apostle.

But on top of everything we had the baptism of Kathleen. It was a really powerful experience. Elder Burt Baptized her and I'll be confirming her this coming Sunday.

Not a whole lot else to report this week. Hope everything is going well for you.

Elder Harris


0 comments: