Hey everybody. So another transfer has come and gone and I'm still here in Tucson Arizona, in the Coronado and Casas Adobes wards.
My new companion's name is Elder Bliss (I've already called him Elder Bl-urt a couple of times) and he came over here from just down the road. We've been in the same district since we got here. Thats right, we both got here at the same time. We weren't in the same MTC district but we were there at the same time. We're both pretty young and still trying to figure things out.
They made me Senior Companion (probably just for the purpose that I know the streets) and it's been crazy. Elder Burt made it look so easy but it's a lot harder than I thought. Right now Elder Bliss and I are teaching a few people that are pretty solid and should be setting some baptism dates here soon.
Funny story... The other day while Elder Bliss and I were out tracting we started walking up to a guy to talk to him. When he saw us, he yelled at us, "Get your cultish religion off my property!" We turned to go and so Elder Bliss called out to him "Have a nice day sir". His response was priceless. He yelled back at us "I'll be having a better day than you! I won't be burning in Hell!" We got a good laugh out of that one and it's now on the quote board in our apartment.
Hope everything is going well with finals and such going on. Love you all! Talk to you soon!
Elder Harris
Monday, May 18, 2009
I'm still here!
Posted by David at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment