Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Working smart?

Hey everybody! first off, sorry I havn't been writing anyone, I've run out of stamps. I'll get some next week though and start writing you all back. Anyways this past week has been a rough one. Elder Bliss and I have been working really hard but not much has been coming of it. So we're re-thinking and we're going to start working smart.... or at least we think that it's the smart way... we'll see I guess.

This morning Elder Bliss and I went hiking and did our studies in the mountains. The attached pictures are where we went. Those ugly red beetles were hanging out where we decided to stop for our studies and Elder Bliss had one crawling up the back of his neck. It was pretty awesome.

Kurt is doing awesome right now. He is so ready to be baptized and we're excited for him. Now we just have to keep him going and strong until the 27th. It's sad that his date is for the 27th because transfers are on the 22nd so I could be gone by then... keep your fingers crossed. Hope you all are having a wonderful week. Talk to you next week!
Elder Andrew Harris

0 comments: