Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Another Transfer Come and Gone‏

Hey everybody-

This last week was definitly an interesting one. I got to spend a couple of days in the tiny town of Truth or Consequences, New Mexico. It's alot different that working in a big city but the gospel is true no matter where you go.

The transfer is coming to an end and we should be getting transfer calls this coming monday. I'm pretty sure I'll be staying here in Las Cruces, and I hope so, because we have a couple of investigators who should be getting baptized in the first couple of weeks after transfers. But if I go, I go. What ever happens the Lord is in it.

Not a whole lot to report this week. Things are moving forward as usual and there is nothing better than being a missionary.

Love you all, thanks for all the letters, sorry I can't get back to you but the missionaries in Las Cruces love basketball so we usually spend a good 3 hours playing every P-day. Doesn't leave much time to write back but I'll get there. See ya next week!

A cool recipe a member gave us: Cake Balls!Bake a cake, turn it into crumbs. mix in can of frosting. roll into balls. cover with melting chocolate and then chill. They are delicious!

The blazing challenge was rediculous but well worth it. I have my shirt hanging up in my room, so I can see it when I go to sleep. I'm leaning more towards green but I do like red. Chilies are probably the best peppers ever!

Elder Andrew Harris

1 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.