This last week was alot of fun. I went on a couple of exchanges and got to go up to Cloudcroft. It was way nice up there and for the first time on my mission I was cold outside.
We found a new investigator this last week. Her name is Adrianna. She is the girlfriend of the Andreason's "Alma-the-younger" son. She is way cool and really wants to know and to learn. She agreed to baptism on the 7th of November but we might be moving that up with how well she is progressing.
Israel is still doing well and we're looking forward to this Saturday, when, if all goes well, he'll be baptized!
Also something cool. Elder Yoshihiko Kikuchi of the Seventy is coming to the mission next transfer to do a mission tour.
Well, I love you all.
Elder Harris
Monday, October 12, 2009
New Investigator
Posted by David at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment