Monday, February 1, 2010

One More Baptism:) - No More Investigators:(

This last Saturday was Chris's baptism and it was an amazing one! I got to baptize Chris and it was a way spiritual service.

Unfortunately with Chris' baptism Elder Clark and I are now out of investigators. Our days are now spent talking to everyone we can, pouring over old records trying to find new investigators. The Lord is going to provide us with miracles but it's still kind of a bummer.

This morning the Seminary teacher called us and invited us to come and kick off Missionary Week in his classes. We're super excited to do it. I miss Seminary so much, it was the best. Not to mention that the youth are amazing here, bringing Billy and Julie into the church, and we're hoping to start teaching a few more youth soon! It's kind of funny that a good chunk of my baptisms so far have been youth baptisms.

Well, I hope that all is going well with you all at home. I love you all and we'll talk to you next week!

~Elder Harris
Chris' Baptism
Elder Clark and I went hiking this morning. We found this old car in the desert . . .
. . . and finally caught a glimpse of the temple. I still haven't been out to see it, yet. :(

This is a mailbox in our area. We ride by it almost every day, and I couldn't resist!!


0 comments: