Elder Vongsawad unfortunately has left. He went to my old area in Las Cruces.... jerk! and my new companion.... Elder Clark! I'm training again! He's so cool. He's from Draper, lives about 5 min away from the temple and he's a stud. Doesn't really need to be trained, he should be training right now. Future AP I'm sure!
Billy and Julie were baptized yesterday, so that was awesome! It was a great service. Billy also asked me to confirm him. It was way kool. I love seeing the change in people when they accept and live the gospel in their lives. Billy and Julie were both great kids before but they are so much better now and they smile a lot bigger too!
So I'll be here in Safford at least until next transfers, I'm hoping they keep me here for 2 transfers more after that so that I can be here for the dedication. It's coming closer and closer and we're see such great miracles from it. I'm so excited to be serving here in the Gila Valley. It's been a great experience!
I can't believe that Thursday marks One Year
It's going by way too fast.
Well I love you all so much!
~Elder Harris
Billy and Julie were baptized yesterday, so that was awesome! It was a great service. Billy also asked me to confirm him. It was way kool. I love seeing the change in people when they accept and live the gospel in their lives. Billy and Julie were both great kids before but they are so much better now and they smile a lot bigger too!
So I'll be here in Safford at least until next transfers, I'm hoping they keep me here for 2 transfers more after that so that I can be here for the dedication. It's coming closer and closer and we're see such great miracles from it. I'm so excited to be serving here in the Gila Valley. It's been a great experience!
I can't believe that Thursday marks One Year
It's going by way too fast.
Well I love you all so much!
~Elder Harris
0 comments:
Post a Comment