Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Another week come and gone!

This last week went by super fast!

Gary and Jessy are still doing really well. It's so good to see them progressing as well as they are! They are going to be baptized this Saturday at 5:00 pm, I'm super excited!

Last night we were able to have another lesson with the Jurados. Lexi is making baby steps towards baptism. She is still very resistant. Mostly because of her mom and sister. She wants to be her own person and she doesn't want to be like them. She's getting there. The spirit is slowly breaking through to her heart. I just hope it will be within the time that I'm still here.

We've run into a lot of potentials this week and hopefully next week's letter will have more awesome stories in it.

Today though we went to a place called Red Knolls. It's a really fun place with lots of caves and such to explore around. We had alot of fun. In one of the caves, there were some bats, with a lot of bat poop all over the ground. It was pretty gross. The Gila valley is so much fun.






There is so much to do and so many people who are ready for the gospel! But the best part is the temple. On the way back we stopped at the temple and we took some pictures. They are almost done with the construction and they are to the point of furnishing it. The spirit is so strong there. I miss the temple so much. I'm so excited for it to be finished!
Well I love you all super duper mucho!

Elder Harris




0 comments: