With transfers this last week we saw a change. I'm still in Safford but suprisingly Elder CLark has left us :(. It was way hard to see him go. He has been my favorite companion so far. I'm going to miss him. He was called to open a new area though. Sells, Arizona. I told you about it probably the first week of my mission. It was a big rumor of who would open up Sells. Sells is an indian reservation with only one active member who drives 45 min to Tucson to go to church every week. Elder Clark is a great missionary and he'll do great things in Sells.
My new companion? Elder Palmer! I'm training again! He's fresh from the MTC. He reminds me a lot of Isaac Smith. Really quiet and pretty shy. The apartment is super quiet compared to when Elder Clark and I were there. He's opening up little by little. We'll see how this transfer goes.
Kiana did get baptized on Saturday! She was pretty heart broken when Elder Clark had to leave. She was set on him baptizing her but she said it would be allright if I baptized her. The baptism was way powerful. She plugs her nose really wierd with her elbow sticking out funny so I had to hold her under a little longer so that she went all the way under. She accused me of trying to drown her. It was pretty funny. After ward, she bore her testimony about how she was glad that she did even though most of her family was against it. Her sister Lexi didn't even come. The mom, Lorie is kind of a pain sometimes and when Lexi is pushed she pushes back. Especially against her mom. I'm afraid that we've lost some ground with her but we're not giving up. Hope everybody is doing well.
Love you all!


0 comments:
Post a Comment