Monday, November 29, 2010

BRRRRRRR. the cold is not very fun - Just Wait Andy

Thanks again for the package that you sent me. I went out and bought the stuff for chip dip and it's been like home munching on it. This year for Thanksgiving it was kind of wierd. We really didn't have any legitimate invites for Thanksgiving, just a bunch of people who said that if we didn't have anywhere to go we could go to their place. Kind of awkward. We ended up eating with the Sinema family. It was pretty nice but mostly we sat around all day and relaxed. It's been freezing lately though. Temps get down in the 40's at night and I've had to break out my sweater again. BRRRRRRR. the cold is not very fun.

Our investigators are doing really well. Gail is all set to be interviewed on Tuesday. When we taught her all the commandments this week she was all fine with everything. When we taught the Word of Wisdom she told us, "well whenever I buy coffee anyway, it takes so long for me to drink it that it turns into a rock anyways. I haven't had coffee in a month or more so that shouldn't be a problem." She really does have a lot of faith and it's great to see her accept the gospel.

Kathy is still dragging her heels. It kind of frustrating... :( it makes me sad.

We found a few new investigators this week too but we really weren't able to teach them much. We'll be seeing them here soon and so hopefully they'll start progressing soon.

Other fun news, Elder Wallis and I are going to the temple on the 7th so next week I won't be writting on the 6th. When we go to the temple, we have to move our P-day to whatever day we're going. So I'll talk to you all next Tuesday!

Love ya

Elder Harris

0 comments: