Hey everybody! It was great to be able to talk to you guys a few days ago.
Christmas was great but I'm excited it's over! Now we can get back to work.
Elder Rangel and I had a miracle yesterday. Elder Wallis and I had bee searching for a former investigator and we ended up leaveing a note on the door we thought was hers. Yesterday we got a call from a man named Robert who said that he was a less-active member of the church and that his wife was close to being baptized once but had a bad experience in Safford (I don't believe it) and so she had decided against it. Well they want to try again so we're seeing them today. We're really excited to be able to have the opportunity to teach someone!
Other than that, all our other investigators are kind of in the same boat. The Zarows are coming along really well. Roy is participating more and more in the lessons every time and Kathy is coming around too! We had Christmas Eve dinner with Gary and Janie and in a lesson a little before that Janie told us that she wanted to make sure she was getting baptized for God and not for her husband or us. We have some great investigators but they just want to be sure. Everyone comes at their own pace.
Well I don't have alot of time. We're with a member in a classroom at the university because the library is closed. He's a teacher here and was nice enough to let us come in here for a little bit. Love ya! Bye!
ELder Harris
Monday, December 27, 2010
Christmas is Over-Back to Work
Posted by David at 11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment