Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finishing strong‏

So things are looking good right now in the Casas Adobes ward. This last week I taught more lessons than I've ever done my entire mission, and it's not often that I've had more Member Present Lessons than not. Things are going so good for me right now. Heavenly Father is really blessing me these last couple of weeks.

We had 11 people at church (also my mission record) and it was so good to see them all. Michelle Greco got her interview on Sunday and she's all good to go. All that needs to happen is for David to move out and she'll be all set. Now her son Grady who wasn't too motivated to learn really wants to get baptized before I leave. We're going to really start working with him to get him ready and hopefully his older brother Grant will follow suit.

I love being a missionary. This is so much fun. It'll be sad to leave it all. I know the e-mail is short but I'll be seeing you in a little bit anyways. Talk to you all later.

Elder Harris

0 comments: