Sunday, January 30, 2011

The last e-mail... :(‏

Hey you guys, looks like this is it for the e-mails.


This last week has been insane crazy. A lot different from last week. Michelle and David have taken a turn for the worst. It's really weird. Both are accusing the other of being abusive and not wanting David to move out. David says Michelle wants him to lie so they can stay together and she can still get baptized, and David says that it's not that big of a deal for them to lie because they're already breaking the law of chastity by living together, then why not just do it all...

I don't know who to believe. So needless to say I'm not sure if Michelle is getting baptized or not :( At least maybe not this weekend. It's sad too because she was so prepared, or so I thought.

At least we still have Regina going strong. She is the lady from Brazil and she's doing so awesome. She's really excited to be baptized and her date is for the 5th right now. We taught her the Word of Wisdom yesterday and she only has a problem with tea but as soon as we said it, in her head she made the decision to give it all up, then we told her herbal teas were fine and she just has to give up the green tea, she was totally fine with that. She's so awesome. She really was prepared to hear the gospel before we ever met her.

Well I guess I'll see you all soon!

Love ya

Elder Harris

0 comments: