Thursday, February 12, 2009

My last e-mail...

Thu 2/12/09 7:41 AM

...from the laundry room of the MTC. While my
clothes are tumbling, I'm eating a nutritious
breakfast of chocolate milk and bananas(the
bananas here are really bad, you do a much
better job of picking them out mom... either
that or I'm just really unlucky about my selection.
I've got my finger's crossed that this one will be
good. I'll keep you posted.) and I'm humming the
Freeze Ray song along in my head. I've got only a
few days left here at the MTC and I'm excited to
get out into the field.

Thank you to everyone here for all the letters
and gifts that i've gotten. I appreciate it and love
you all very much. It might take me a while to
get back to some of you because I set a goal to be
finished with the Book of Mormon by the time I
leave on Tuesday and I'm still in the middle of Alma.
So depending on how far I get today will determine
if I have time to write anyone some letters.

The other day we had a tie swap in the residence.
Elder Faulkner brought a bunch of the ties that his
grandpa gave him. He actualy liked that really ugly
tie I brought... yeah you know the one I'm talking
about... the feathers. Anyways I traded it for a floral
tie that is only slightly more pleasing to the eye. That
was pretty much the highlight of the week.

The banana is half way decent, just in case you
were wondering.

Today we're going to the temple and this time I
hope I don't get lost.

Anyway, love you all.

Andy

1 comments:

Vivian said...

Just in case anyone was wondering, the Freeze ray song is from Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog (drhorrible.com) and is sung in a laundry mat.