Monday, February 23, 2009

This week.‏ Mon 2/23/09

Hey everybody. I don't remember if I told you
or not but I'm guessing I didn't. P-days are
normally on Monday, except on transfer week,
then they are on Wednesday. I also forgot to
tell you to send all mail to the mission office
and they'll forward it on to me. The mission
office address is 1840 E River Road, Ste. 102,
Tucson, Arizona 85718, and that will be where
you send everything the entire time I'm out
here. Be sure to send stuff priority mail so
they can forward it.

Well today is P-day and life is awesome. I'm
loving it here in Tucson. The people are awesome.
The ward missionary effort is less than
applaudable but Elder Burt and I are working
on a fireside to try and fire everyone up....
so, get involved with your ward missionaries.
Ideally members should be doing all the finding,
and missionaries, all the teaching. 1 out of
22 missionary contacts get baptized as opposed
to 1 out of 3, member referrals... So GET
INVOLVED!!! Not much more to report. Elder
Burt and I have 4 baptism dates scheduled and
2 more invites this week, but most of the work
was done before I got here. I was just there
when we asked them to be baptized. Not much else
to report. Working hard, loving the work, miss
you all, love to hear from you.


Elder Harris


PS I'm not doing the name that tune anymore
because I can't really remember any song lyrics
except hymns so... who got that first one besides
Katie?

0 comments: