This last week was pretty good. We had all 4 of our investigators with baptism dates there at church. Israel, Johnny Garcia, and then Alex and Rosa Johnson. All are excited about their baptisms coming up! Johnny passed his interview and he is going to be baptized this coming Saturday the 14th!
Israel, Alex and Rosa are all scheduled for the 18th. We received news that
Israel should be off his probation on the 20th! We are way excited!
No new investigators this last week but we should definitly have a few this
coming week.
Elder Manumaleuna and I also moved apartments this last week.
Not a whole lot more to report other than things are going good!
I would send you some pictures but the computer I'm on won't hook up right to my
computer. :(
I love you a ton, see you next week!
Monday, November 9, 2009
What a week!
Posted by David at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like he's having faith building moments.
Rob
Post a Comment